Last Updated: Sep 17th, 2018
At Relativity Studios, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that Relativity Studios is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
When someone visits http://relativitystudios.com we use a third-party service, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at:
Collection of Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, manage your user profile, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request our e-newsletter or other marketing communications, participate in a promotion or survey, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, photograph, avatar, password, forum posts and comments, messages between users and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. Prize winners of contests or sweepstakes may also have to provide their Social Security Numbers, which are used exclusively for prize fulfillment and related tax purposes.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services from a mobile device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and country.
- Use Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see «Your Choices» below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as «tracking pixels»). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Other Information Collected with Permission: Our mobile applications that are distributed through various «app» stores may also request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device, including your email address. We may only collect this information with your authorization in accordance with your device operating system’s permission process.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, profile picture, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Setup your gWallet account and manage the Relativity Studios credits that you earn and use across our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Relativity Studios and other companies, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Relativity Studios is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by US law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States and other countries.
With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;With other users of the in connection with the social features of the Services. For example, your username, profile picture and the virtual content you have accumulated in a game may be visible to other users of that game. Additionally, information that you provide in your account registration for a forum and your forum comments may be available to other forum users.In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Relativity Studios or others;In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; orWith your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing FeaturesThe Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook «Like» button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Security Relativity Studios takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Website Account Information
You may update, correct or delete your website account information, which includes your username, password, email address and avatar, by logging into your website account and managing your profile. If you wish to delete or deactivate your website account, please email us at info[at]relativitystudios.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your website account information for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or «alerts») to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notification settings via your device.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Relativity Studios by following the instructions in those messages or by contacting us at info[at]relativitystudios.com. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.